The Rookery has come up with a response to the Governor’s COVID policy. In that policy golf courses are going to be allowed to stay open. However, we need to try and promote social distancing as much as possible. Below you will see some changes we have made and some changes we have asked you to make. Until then we appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Together we will do our best to stay healthy and keep the courses in Delaware in operation.
The Rookery’s Response and New Policies:
- We are now SINGLE rider in our carts. Phase Two starts on June 15th with 2 riders per cart
- We are open for play but have made changes to help with social distancing
- You need a tee time to play and walk-ins will be limited or unavailable
- Players will need names of everyone who is playing in their group to book time
- Players may not book for group sizes more than the players in their group and will be charged for any unused spots (Don’t book for 4 if you only have 3). Failure to follow this policy could result in losing the ability to book tee times
- We are recommending that players walk if possible
- Do not get here earlier than you need to help with social distancing
- Do not gather in groups and stay 6 feet away from each other at all times
- Do not touch the flagstick
- The restaurant is open.
- Our staff will continually be sanitizing high touch areas
- No one should come to the course if they are showing any symptoms or do not feel well
- We appreciate that we can stay open and need the help of everyone to keep golf courses open